Friday 14 March 2014

The Beauty Blanket

At some point in our lives most women turn to beauty as a comfort blanket. Whether we use it to cover up from acne as a teenager or wrinkles later on in life. Having a beauty blanket is definitely not a bad thing, in fact I believe a beauty blanket assists women to be more confident. It enables us to mask our insecurities and feel beautiful inside as well as out. My beauty blanket acts not only as my comfort but also as my passion and hobby. I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Very insightful... I adore make up and have worn it since my early teens, now at 48 I love trying new colours thanks for the tips Emma I shall be buying these. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very insightful indeed! Welcome to the world of beauty blogging Emma! I hope to connect with you more! =) xx

    Liz | myprettyobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete