Friday 28 March 2014

Jewellery And A Jumper

If you've been reading my blog you'll know that I've become obsessed with pastel pink recently. This week I had a quick look around my local Primark, New Look and Accessorize and found these lovely items.


Firstly I found this beautiful pink jumper in the Primark sale, it had come down from £14 to £7. The material is really good quality unlike what the jumpers usually feel like in Primark. It's really soft and cuddly. I'm yet to wash it though but I think it will keep it's shape as the knit is dense and the material is quite thick. I think this would've been perfect for Valentine's Day because of the cute heart print, which is really what made me buy this jumper. However I think it will be perfect for this Spring as well as for Summer evenings when it gets chilly. I also think it'll be great to layer up in the winter too.

















I also picked up this necklace at Primark to match for around £3. I've been wanting to buy more gold jewellery recently as I wear silver most of the time and my parents bought me a shorter gold necklace for my birthday which I haven't really had a chance to wear as I've had no other gold to match it with. The gems are pale pink and have a quilted pattern on them.




These bangles are from New Look. They're great because they're made up of gold, silver and rose gold bangles so I can wear them all together or separate. I think they look really chic and simple. I think they'll be great to wear on holiday too as I can wear they round my wrist or on my arm. They were half price so £2.99!



 Finally I went in to Accessorize to find some simple gold hoops. I've wanted some for so long but was never able to find any that were quite right. I didn't want the gold to look tacky but these are a really gorgeous colour along with the pattern. They look good when my hair is down as well as up. These were £4.50 with my student discount but they were originally £5. They also fasten securely so I don't have to worry about them falling out. The pattern looks almost Ancient Egyptian.




















Hope you like these!

Emma x

3 comments:

  1. Ooo these are lovely. Especially love those gold hoops, been looking for a pair myself! Will have to pop into accessorize soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should do! They have quite a few similar pairs about the same size, I've been wearing them so much they're really comfy! xx

      Delete
  2. Oh I love pastel colours!!! They're so beautiful and perfect for this time of year!!

    Can never say no to lovely jewellery either - perfect!! :)

    Looking forward to seeing more from you!

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk - hope we can follow each other xx

    ReplyDelete