Tuesday 18 March 2014

Perfect Pink Pastel Nail Varnish

I've been looking for the perfect pastel pink nail varnish for a long time. Two problems I always find is that the colour is never pigmented enough and you have to apply so many coats that the varnish never ends up drying. Or the varnish chips or flakes off after day to day activities (typing, washing up, having a bath etc).  

However recently I tried out my sisters Topshop nail varnish for the first time after much debating as to whether they were over priced for a high street nail varnish at £5. They're really not. I've been missing out for so so long.


The nail varnish I bought is amazing and I'm so surprised it hasn't chipped yet as usually they do within the first day of wear. Not to mention the colour is truly perfect, Milkshake, perfect for spring/summer. The finish is glossy and as the colour is so pigmented it looks like a professional varnish. It only takes a couple of minutes for each coat to dry, I layer about three coats however I'm sure two would do just as fine! I'm loving this nail varnish at the moment and intend to buy more from Topshop tomorrow!

Emma x




2 comments:

  1. I looove the Topshop polishes - this shade is so beautiful! Definitely need to try some more of them. I love the bright blue called Celestial xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I'll check it out! They have such a good colour pay off xx

      Delete