Monday 28 April 2014

Bikinis!

Today's blog post is on bikinis! I've bought three for my holiday which is more than enough for a week away. I've also been sticking to my New Years resolution to buy bright colours. Hope these give you a few ideas! 





This first bikini is from eBay. It's a copy of a Victoria Secret bikini I've been looking at for a while. I also saw Carli Bybel (@thefashionbybel on Instagram) wearing it on her holiday and thought it looked beautiful. I find the colour pink pretty hard to pull off as I usually go pink on holiday but hopefully the bikini will still look nice because the material is almost iridescent. It's also padded which I prefer in both bikinis and bras. I love the detail of multiple straps and hopefully I won't get horrendous tan lines! I bought the bikini for £7 so I wasn't expecting it to be great quality but it seems to be all good. I'm not to sure about the gold piece on the front however it's only stitched on so would be easily removed. This bikini is really pretty. 


The second bikini is from Primark! I bought it for £10! (£6 for the top and £4 for the bottoms) I love the crochet front and I know Topshop are doing similar and did do similar ones last year. I think the florescent coral colour looks so summery and on trend plus it will really compliment a tan. It's also really comfortable as the material is nice and stretchy and there's no underwire. It's really good quality for primark too! 


I bought this last bikini from Dorothy Perkins. I couldn't resist this beautiful lavender colour I think it's so gorgeous. I also love that it's a triangle top bikini. I've wanted one for a long time but never felt comfortable to wear one without padding, nearly every one I've seen before hasn't had padding. However this one is amazing. It's padded and moulded really well and super comfy without an underwire. The ruffles also enhance the chest. This is the most expensive bikini at £26 (top £14 and bottoms £12) but really worth it as the materials great and I cannot wait to wear it! 

Sorry I haven't been posting for the last few weeks I've started a new job and my sister has been in hospital but hopefully you enjoyed this post. 

Emma x

1 comment:

  1. OMG im in love with the second one! I'm not a fan of any shade of pink but this coral is beautiful!
    I will see if i can buy it online (do you know if it is available?) because i love it a lot!
    Where i'm from, when someone buys something new we wish hapiness and health when you wear it, and i wish you that!
    xoxo,
    Orly
    coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete