Saturday 10 May 2014

Another Bikini!

So I promise this will be my last bikini purchase before my holiday in a couple of weeks... I really couldn't resist! 



This bikini is from H&M the top and bottom cost £3.99 each but can we just talk about this gorgeous lepord print?! It's such a beautiful colour, darker than the normal leopard print but the colours really compliment a tan. Lepord print has been known to be 'tacky' but it's got to be one of my favourite prints especially this one as it's a little bit different. The top style is strapless bandea but they do include a strap to turn it into a halter neck. I would size up in the top. I'm a 34C and sized up to a 12. The bottoms are just standard tied at the side but are super comfy. If you're not loving the style though they also do a balcony bra style top which would offer a lot more support and would be better for bigger boobs and they also do high waisted bikini bottoms for that 60's style! Personally I prefer these two together but you can mix and match which ever. I think this bikini and the lilac one in my previous post are definitely my favourites. You should really check out H&Ms swimwear collections! Hopefully my obsession with buying bikinis will stop soon!


Hope you enjoyed this post.
Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment