Wednesday 16 April 2014

OOTD COCOnut

Today's post is just a casual outfit I wore to go shopping in, it feels very spring and comfy! 


Instagram @Emmalee2706
Nail Varnish - Leighton Denny Vixen 


Accessories 
Bangles - New Look
Necklace - New Look
Watch - Rolex (fake) 
Gold jewellery really warms this outfit up! 



Bag - Russell&Bromly Vintage, gorgeous brown colour. 


Cropped Tshirt - Zara (Trafaluc) around £12 love how this falls being oversized and cropped it's great to wear with high waisted jeans for a relaxed look. Love the 'COCOnut' slogan too! 

 
Jeans - Topshop Moto Joni £32 perfect vintage blue!


Shoes - Primark around £6-£8 super comfortable! My new favourite shoes! 

Hope you all like this outfit! 

Emma x

2 comments:

  1. I love the vintage bag it's lovely, love the shoes too I will have to go and pick up a pair for myself!
    Have a lovely Easter

    www.lulabelloves.com

    ReplyDelete