Monday 3 November 2014

Boots Picks!


Thought I'd post on some beauty products I've picked up from boots, they're some gorgeous picks for autumn! 



First is 'hocus focus' by soap and glory, it's a brilliant illuminator and makes your skin look flawless. I apply it underneath my foundation and pop a little on my cheek bones for my highlight. It's a beautiful pearly colour. I'll insert a picture below. 


Another product from soap and glory is their setting powder. I liked this product as it didn't cake but I found myself reapplying it nearly every hour. I'm not sure if it was my skin but I much prefer Rimmel stay matte powder in translucent for keeping shine away. Any suggestions on another good setting powder? 



Also in the picture above I'm wearing L'oreal colour riche lipstick in Eva's red. It's a pure red with slightly warm undertones. It's also matte and very velvety but doesn't dry the lips out, it lasts well too. Probably the best red highstreet lipstick I've ever bought! 
 

I've also purchased a new autumnal nail varnish, a beautiful colour from Barry M gellys called Paprika! 

 
To match I've been using another soap and glory product - a beautiful bronzer. The colours mix magically to create a pearly not shimmer finish. They make the cheeks look beautifully bronzed and bring a glow to the colder weather. 



 
As well as a bronzer I also got a soap and glory lipstick which I'm totally in love with. It's a gentle nude for that kylie jenner look which has been so on trend. It's perfect to match with a winged liner or smokey eye because the colour isn't too loud. It's amazingly moisturising and feels like it's giving the lips the goodness of a balm along with a brilliant strongly pigmented colour. I love it! 

 
For that kylie jenner inspired look I've been pairing this lipstick with a new Maybelline colour drama product. This is in the colour nude perfection and it really is perfect! It's a cross between a lipstick and lip liner.


Here's a picture of how I've been wearing these two products.


Hope this post has been helpful! Also start looking out for the boots 3 for 2 deals on make up in the run up to Christmas! 

Love Emma xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment