Monday 8 September 2014

New Hair!

Hi guys so here's a little update on my hair. I've always been blonde but I wanted to try my hair darker especially since we're going into winter this is what it turned out like! 



 As you can see the low lights are a lot darker and spread through my hair. I have one low light to every highlight where as before I had two highlights to every low light.
I'm loving the change in colour it feels a lot warmer coming into autumn. 
I've also had to change my extensions which I'm very happy about I wasn't loving the foxy locks extensions at all! I'm currently wearing wildest dreams hair extensions - 18inch cookies and cream. They are by far my favourite clip ins! 

Hope you like the new hair! 
Feel free to leave and questions. 
Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment