Wednesday 4 June 2014

Summer Shoes!

Today's post is on four pairs of shoes I've picked up in the past couple of weeks looking forward to summer and holidays. 

This first pair is from New Look they're a smart casual sandal which I think can be dressed up or down. They have the 'slider' feel to them which have become really popular recently in shops such as Topshop. I love the chunky white straps which are so comfy and stable. They were £15.99.



The second pair is from Primark for around £6. I love the ethnic beading and for Primark they're pretty well made. The colours are beautiful especially in the sun and neutral so they'll go with a lot of my outfits and bags!



This third pair are also from Primark and they're Jelly shoes! Never did I ever think I'd be wearing another pair of Jelly shoes but when I tried them on they're so comfy and they were only £4. I don't think I'll be wearing them down the street anytime soon because I really couldn't pull that off but I think they'll be great for going in the sea on holiday and on the beach. They're so sparkly, gold and tacky I love them! 



The last pair are from Accessorize and they're brilliant. I call them my Tangled sandals because of the gold flowery braiding and cute little embellishments. They are £15 online but I'm sure they cost more they might have been reduced though. The soles feel a little flimsy but hopefully they'll last. Also I had to size up. I'm a size 6 but the size 5-6 were too small so I had to change them for size 6.5-8 which surprisingly fit so well.They're super girly and cute. 



Hope this has been useful for all you shoe shoppers! 
Emma x

3 comments:

  1. These are such cute shoes - i actually saw the embellished one yesterday when in primark but decided in the end not to buy them :( I really regret it now :(;p x
    | Life as a Petite || Fashion, Crafts & Lifestyle Blog |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nail polish is beautiful! I wish it was spring/summer weather over here but I guess thats what we get for being in the southern hemisphere in Australia haha! I love your blog- wonderful post!

    dearyouloveem.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The white sandals and jelly shoes have got me all excited! Definitely going to have to have a look! You have a lovely style :) Are you going abroad anywhere this year? :)

    Hazel Jane x
    hazeljane.co.uk

    ReplyDelete