Tuesday 24 June 2014

Mask Of Magnaminity - The Holy Grail


This is a product that Lush has had out for a while but I think it's passed by quite easily instore. Sure it doesn't look too appealing to smear all over your face as it's bright green and lumpy but this product seriously is the holy grail.


 It's brilliant and it's completely cleared up my skin. It reduces blemishes in hours and makes my skin feel so incredibly fresh and smooth. I think today we get tricked into applying all sorts of chemicals to try and help improve our skin but surely something natural is so much better. This face mask includes honey, beans, evening primrose and lots of peppermint. It makes my face feel so much better than when I used to apply products such as clean and clear etc as it doesn't make my skin feel dry or drained at all. 


I feel like I'm doing my skin a favour when I apply this. I really really really recommend it to both teenagers and adults, it will really sort you out. I can't stress enough what a miracle product this is I apply nearly everyday! You need this on your life! 

Hope this helps!
Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment